The Ministry of Environmental Protection invited all interested parties to participate in the public consultation on the Law on Climate Change from March 15 to April 20 2018. The aim of this law is to establish a system of monitoring and reporting on greenhouse gas emissions and other information of importance for climate change.
Public consultations in order to improve the quality of the Law on Climate Change shall be held according to the following schedule:
- Novi Sad, in the amphitheatre of the Provincial Institute for Nature Protection, March 16 2018, from 11.00 to 13.00 ,
- Kragujevac, in the small hall of the City administration, on March 27 2018, in the period from 12.00 to 14.00,
- Niš, in the premises of the City Administration (Nikole Pasica 24, hall 30, first floor) on March 30 2018, from 12.00 to 14.00,
- Belgrade, in the hall 2 of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce (Resavska 13-15), on April 3 2018, from 12.00 to 14.00,
- Pirot, hall in the Centar for visitors “Vrelo”, weekend resort “Vrelo”, Nature park “Stara Planina”, April 4 2018, in the period from 12.00 to 14.00 and
- Prijepolje, in the premises of the Municipal administration, on April 16 2018, in the period from 12.00 to 14.00.
In the preparation of the Draft law representatives of the Government of Serbia, the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina, the Serbian Chamber of Commerce, public companies, the Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities and civil society organizations took part.
The Draft law with Explanatory note, Program of public consultations and more detailed information can be found at: