The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management, in cooperation with the UN Environment, is implementing the project entitled: „Developing the capacities of the Republic of Serbia for an Effective Engagement with the Green Climate Fund (GCF)“.
The main goals of the project are:
- Identification of the national institutional structure for approval of the projects to be submitted to the GCF, so-called NDA.
- Improvement of the national capacities for cooperation with the GCF
- Preparation of the Country programme.
The first proposal of the NDA structure as well as the first draft of the Country programme are prepared in the scope of the project. In order to ensure a transparent process of preparation of the stated documents, as well as to include ideas and proposals submitted by stakeholders, we cordially invite you to a stakeholders consultation meeting to be held on 13 March, 2019 at 9:00h, Hotel 88 Rooms, Takovska 49, Belgrade, Rooftop conference room.
- Draft NDA institutional set up and coordination mechanism, in Serbian and a summary in English, and
- Draft Country programme, in Serbian and summary in English.
The said draft documents will be discussed among the participants, and experiences of other countries will be presented to ensure that all relevant information are conveyed. Simultaneous interpretation in Serbian/English will be provided.
To register for the event, please send an email to: email@example.com.