The consultative meeting with local authorities, academia, CSOs on climate smart urban development at local level was organized ahead of the 22nd Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, in Institut français de Belgrade on 26 October 2016.
Ministry of Agriculture and Environmental Protection, UNDP and French Embassy in Serbia, organized a consultative meeting with local authorities, academia, CSOs on climate smart urban development at local level in order to initiate exchange of ideas and possible solutions in mitigating GHG emissions at local level.
More than 90 participants attended the meeting with the focus on Climate Smart Urban Development Challenge concept.
The keynote speakers Ms. Stana Božovic, State Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture and Environmental Protection, H.E. Christine Moro, Ambassador of France, H.E. Driss Hachaq, Charge d’Affaires, Embassy of Morocco stressed the importance of the climate change issue and adherence to the Paris Agreement.
1. Nacionalni ciljevi u oblasti klimatskih promena_D. Božanić
2. Lokalni razvoj otporan na klimatske promene-od projekta do nacionalne politike_M.Tadić
3. Climate Smart Urban Development Challenge_V.Rutanen
4. Mechanisms to support innovative solutions_J.Slater
5. EIT Climate-KIC in Serbia_I. Airas
6. Swiss support to municipalities in Serbia_A. Pajkovic
7. Climate-Smart Solutions of City of Helsinki_Ignatius
8. RES Fondacija_Partnerstvo za vitalnost_A.Macura i J.Young
9. WWF_Klimatske promene_G. Sekulić